כל החדשות על “Ron DeSantis”
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announces school choice expansion WPTV.com
- Gov. Ron DeSantis signs 'education choice' bill into law, expanding private school scholarships for low-income students WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando
- Big donations fuel Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ $14M campaign cash haul in April Miami Herald
- Ron DeSantis raises $14 million, then says campaigns are too long Florida Politics
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signs controversial school vouchers bill, pushing more state money into private education Orlando Weekly
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Florida officials urging Army Corps to change Lake Okeechobee management plan to avoid algae blooms WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando
Facebook’s Most Popular Posts This Week: Praise For Ron DeSantis, States Passing Controversial Conservative Bills Forbes
Ron DeSantis Pushes Coastal 'Resilience' While Doing Little To Tackle Climate Change NPR
Florida Gov. DeSantis Signs School Choice Bill at School in Hialeah NBC 6 South Florida
מה אנחנו יודעים על Ron DeSantis
Ronald Dion DeSantis (born September 14, 1978) is an American politician and attorney serving as the 46th governor of Florida since 2019. A member of the Republican Party, he represented Florida's 6th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 2013 to 2018. After graduating from Yale University and Harvard Law School, DeSantis served as an officer and attorney in the Judge Advocate General's Corps, U.S. Navy (JAG).
DeSantis was a candidate in Florida's 2016 U.S. Senate election, but he withdrew when incumbent senator Marco Rubio announced that he would seek reelection. DeSantis then opted to run for reelection to his U.S. House seat. During his tenure in Congress, he became a staunch ally of President Donald Trump. DeSantis made frequent criticisms of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
On August 28, 2018, DeSantis won the Republican primary for the gubernatorial election. He was officially certified as the winner of the general election on November 20, 2018, after a machine recount, defeating the Democratic nominee, Tallahassee mayor Andrew Gillum. At 42, he is the youngest governor in the United States.